Dear BGU researcher,
Welcome to the Research Profile update site of Ben-Gurion University of the Negev (BGU).
The Profile site is open to the public and it is recommended that you update
your profile periodically.
Your personal Research Profile is divided among the following “tabs”:
- General information: personal and professional data, research interests,
research projects, 3 short abstracts, key words
- Research classification (for purposes of receiving notifications about
relevant "Calls for Proposals"): by choosing of one or more of the
five main fields that are of interest to you: exact sciences,
life and health sciences, social sciences, humanities, and
multidisciplinary, you will receive only those "Calls for Proposals"
that fall in these fields instead of all the Calls sent by the
Research & Development Authority (RDA).
- Contact details
- Proposals: your proposal record at BGU
- Projects: your record of initiated/applied projects
- Preview: your personal profile as it will appear at the Research
Profile site of BGU
- BGU Researchers may view, but not update, their proposals
and projects records. These 2 lists are updated by the RDA.
- Information that is updated by you will appear
as soon on the website as it is confirmed by RDA.
- The more fields you complete the more effective your
profile will be as an information and communication tool.
Please contact us if there are any problems or questions:
Research & Development Authority